Whether it’s a one-off campaign or an ongoing relationship, we work alongside you to best understand you, your business, your market and what makes your customers tick. This way we can formulate a plan designed around delivering the results to help grow your business.
At Mighty Duck we don’t just fit you into an off the shelf template and expect it to work. We look at the bigger picture and throughout all our work we follow the SOSTAC methodology to work out where we are, how we will get there and how will we know when we are there. This way we can formulate a plan bespoke to your company, the marketplace it operates in and the objectives and goals you want to achieve.
Our typical strategy and planning process will involve the following stages and tools, applied to your business:
An audit of where you are now.
- Measuring current performance and business plan
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- PEST analysis (political, Economic, Social, Technological)
- Competitor and external forces analysis
- Customer analysis and personas
Defining where you want to be.
- Vision & Mission
- SMART objectives (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant, Time-Related)
- Setting KPIs and metrics (Key Performance Objectives)
- Creating dashboards & measurement tools
Defining how we will get there.
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Acquisition strategy – lead generation and creating new customers
- Retention strategy – keeping your most valuable customers
What will we actually do to get there.
- The Marketing Mix (Products, Price, Place, Promotion, People, Process, Partnerships)
- Resource allocation
- Calendars, scheduling and plans
How will we monitor performance.
- Getting feedback
- Reporting platforms
- KPI reviews
- Dashboard and measurement tool reviews
Our experts can work with you and your marketing people to plan for your upcoming campaigns and let you run with them. Or let us be an extension of your team and work together to plan and execute a winning strategy from start to finish. Whatever the working arrangement, our goal is to get you leads, conversions and ultimately a return on your marketing investment.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please try again.